BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 4, 2008

Creamy Guacamole

I got this recipe off the nest web forum I participate in and was it posted by "ChiOCutie." I'm so glad she posted it as it was AMAZING. Chris and I have a little obsession with Chipotle and we usually make their guac recipe, but this was almost better than that...*gasp* For real. Try it.

Creamy Guacamole

½ Tomato, finely chopped
1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
a dash of fresh cilantro, chopped
Squeeze juice of 1/3 lime
1 cup Mexican shredded cheese
3 fresh avocados, mashed
1 container of Dean's guacamole (by the sour cream at grocery store)
4oz. sour cream
one finely chopped fresh jalepeno
Mix with spoon, Chill before serving


1 comments:

CN said...

Sounds and looks d-lish! I am addicted to Chipotle's guac. I will have to give this one a try!