BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 8, 2008

Diet Dr. Pepper Cake

Are you ready for this??? Are you really ready for this deliciously moist, extremely low cal, low carb, and low fat everything cake??? I didn't think it could truly be as good as everyone was saying, but I have to say...this is one of the best cakes I've ever had. Ever.

You're gonna be shocked. I was. All you do is mix one 12 oz. can of diet dr. pepper (or your pop/soda of choice) with a box of white cake mix. Bake according to directions. No water added, no eggs, no oil. JUST the can of pop. The pop takes the place of the other ingredients.

Top with frosting or cool whip. It is HEAVENLY.

Trust me. Try it and tell me what you think. It's ready in half an hour. And be prepared for one of the best desserts you've ever had, my friends. Go for it!

Diet Dr. Pepper Cake

1 box of regular white cake mix
1 12 oz. can of Diet Dr. Pepper (or your pop of choice)

Mix cake mix only with can of pop. Bake according to directions on cake mix box. DO NOT ADD WATER, EGGS, OR OIL.

ENJOY!





4 comments:

Val said...

This can actually be done with any type of cake mix. The biggest thing when choosing a mix is to watch the calories and fats. You can also just mix in a can of fruit. Spice cake with a can of pumpkin (not pie mix) is really yummy! So is chocolate and pumpkin. And flavored drinks will actually add a slight flavoring to the cake. So cherry zero with chocolate makes it taste slightly like a chocolate cherry!

CN said...

Ohhh, I'm definitely going to try this out next week!

Lauryn said...

Yeah, I've had this with orange soda and it's REALLY good... Just a hint of orange :)

Erin said...

I just made this with devil's food cake mix and diet Coke... YUM!