BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Green Goddess Dipping Sauce

As most of you know, a couple weekends ago we hosted a huge Fondue Valentine's party at our house for about 20 of our church group friends. It was a BLAST! Luckily I didn't really have to provide all the food for that many people (everyone brought stuff to fondue), but I did want to share an AMAZING dipping sauce recipe that my friend, Rachel, brought for the evening. Oooh! It's heavenly!!!

She sent me the recipe and I'm glad I can share it with you all. You can probably dip just about anything in this, but we used it on meat. And obviously you don't have to use it just for fondue. :)

Thanks, Rachel, for allowing me to share your recipe!

Green Goddess Dipping Sauce

Into the food processor:
1 clove of garlic, roughly chopped
1-2 T. chopped onion
1 t. lemon juice (optional)
1/4 t. salt (approximate)
1/4 t. black pepper (approximate)
1 16 oz. container sour cream
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 - 3/4 cup. parsley or 1/4 c.
chopped chives

Blend until the herbs are very well
incorporated.

1 comments:

Jennyfer said...

Hey there!! I love your blog. Keep up the good work. As a fellow MN gal, I'm tagging you too. :)