BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sue's Egg Bake

You have to trust me when I say this is, by far, the most amazing egg bake you will ever have. I'm serious. My mom has been making this for us all our lives. It has been a huge hit with all our family and friends over the years and it's time I share it with you all. Try it out. Trust me...you won't be disappointed!

Sue's Egg Bake

1 loaf of English Muffin Bread (cut off crusts and butter both sides)
8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz. of shredded swiss cheese
1 lb. of ham cubed
3 c. milk
8 eggs
1/2 tsp. salt & a dash of pepper
1 1/2 c. corn flakes crushed
1/2 c. melted butter
1/2 tsp. dry mustard


Put 6 whole slices & take a 7th slice and cut it in half (that's the only
way it fits in pan) & put butter side up on bottom of greased 9 X 13 pan.
Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, then ham, then swiss cheese. Add last layer of
buttered bread to pan. 6 slices + a 7th cut in half. Mix milk, eggs,
mustard, salt, and pepper & heat. Pour egg mixture over casserole. Cover
with saran wrap and refrigerate overnight. Before baking, cover with corn
flakes and drizzle with melted butter.

Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Picture to follow as soon as I can get it to upload!!! Sorry about that.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey you! I have your blog bookmarked so I hope you continue to add more to it. We miss you!

-OregonPachey