BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 21, 2008

Bacon Spinach Salad

My first recipe out of the latest Kraft Food & Family magazine...and my oh my is this DELISH! It's very reminiscent of a salad I love at Applebees (only that one has shrimp in it), so I was really looking forward to trying this one out. I wasn't disappointed. Did you know I'm obsessed with salads? I bet I have 5 or 6 a week. If I was only allowed to eat one meal every single day for the rest of my life, it'd be a salad. No lie. They're my all-time favorite. So you should try this one out, because...well...it's quite NUMMY!

Bacon Spinach Salad

5 cups torn spinach leaves
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup thin red onion wedges
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
1/2 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing

Toss all ingredients except dressing in large bowl. Add dressing; mix lightly. Serve immediately.


0 comments: