BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tuna Cakes

It's on the menu for this evening, along with a side of field greens. :) Chris and I are having a nice dinner before heading to our church for the Good Friday service. I thought maybe I'd try something new!! We love tuna, so I'm sure this will be fabulous! I'll write after we eat tonight to let you know more...

Tuna Cakes

2 cans (6 oz. each) light tuna in water, drained, flaked
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/3 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
3/4 cup water

Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 10 min. Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. For each tuna cake, shape 1/3 cup lightly packed tuna mixture into patty. Add patties to skillet in batches. Cook 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides, turning over carefully.


UPDATE: We just got through eating our tuna cakes this evening and they were REALLY REALLY good. It makes more than enough for 2 people, so we have about half left over. We will definitely be having these again. It was so quick and simple, and a really nice and different meal to serve. I hope to serve these to my family at some point when my mom gets home from Michigan.


0 comments: