BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge

I'm addicted to chocolate, but not to sugar. In fact, I do my very best to avoid sugar at all costs with my low carb lifestyle, so this recipe really comes in handy when I need a fix. :)

Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge

2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
24 packets aspartame sweetener (equivalent to 1 cup sugar)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)

In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into an 8-in. square dish lined with foil. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 squares. Serve chilled. Yield: 16 servings.



0 comments: