BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 24, 2008

Crockpot Salsa Chicken

On the menu for this coming week...

I got this recipe from this blog: Rumbly Tumbly Treats and I can't wait to try it! How easy is this? Not to mention super YUM!

Crockpot Salsa Chicken

4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
1/2 a packet of Taco Seasoning
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 a jar of salsa

Spray crock pot with some non-stick spray and then put all ingredients in the crock pot. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.

Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese. We'll be puttin some guac on our's too. See my Chipotle guac recipe "HERE." Eat with flour tortilla or tortilla chips. You could also put it on top of some spanish rice.

1 comments:

Becca Opdahl said...

We had this for supper last night...it was very good. I put it over rice. Maddie asked me where I got the recipe. I said "from Courtenay". She replies, "How come we get so many recipes from Courtenay?" I guess I've used quite a few of them if that's her response, huh??? Thank you for sharing them!