BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Paula Deen's Slow Cooker Macaroni & Cheese

On the menu this week...

Gotta love PAULA! :) She's one of my favorite Food Network stars as she's all about the comfort food, such as myself! My mom recommended I try this one out as she knows how much we love our Mac & Cheese. Can't wait!

Paula Deen's Slow Cooker Macaroni & Cheese

2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (an 8-ounce box isn't quite 2 cups)
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, cut into pieces
2 1/2 cups (about 10 ounces) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Boil the macaroni in a 2 quart saucepan in plenty of water until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts. In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well. Then add drained macaroni and stir again. Set the slow cooker on low setting and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.


1 comments:

Satria Sudeki said...

It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article. I will tell this information again to my friend, oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on
Macaroni and Cheese
, I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you… and we can share each other. thank you… ;-)