BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

Milkshakes

So my husband and I have been on a recent "milkshake kick," which is odd since it's the middle of winter here. But nevertheless, they are fun to make, and oh so delish to drink.

I prefer chocolate mint, whereas he's a berry guy and loves the strawberry shake.

I blame this new obsession partly on the fact that I recently inherited my Grandma's old blender.

Chocolate Mint Milkshake

4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
1/4 cup of milk
1 drop of peppermint extract

blend. enjoy.



Strawberry Milkshake

4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup of milk
1 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries (whatever floats your boat)

blend. enjoy.

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Yum, I love shakes.

Hey, what was the website called where you can get ringers for your phone? I had to erase my computer awhile ago and lost that site and remember you're the one that mentioned it.
Thanks.