BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Check out the feature!

A few weeks ago I was approached by Joyce, who is the author of "Oregon Mom's Empty Nest" as to whether or not I'd be interested in sharing one of my favorite recipes on her blog with her readers. Of course I jumped at the chance and my all-time favorite recipe...Smoked Sausage Jambalaya...was published this morning.

Thank you again, Joyce for asking me to contribute. I was happy to. And to all my readers, please take a gander over to Joyce's website and check out her journal, garden page, and all the fabulous recipes she also has to share!

WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtenay ... thanks again for sharing your recipe with everyone at Oregon Mom's Empty Nest. Every woman, sooner or later, slides into a rut with ideas for lunches and dinners. I'm always on the lookout for meals I can prepare that don't take a lot of time or extra trips to the grocery store for ingredients. Sharing recipes and ideas with other people has been loads of fun, and I'm glad to have you as a guest chef !

Anonymous said...

Whooooooops !

That last message was from Joyce at Oregon Mom's Empty Nest .com