BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Arkansas Chicken Casserole

I have no idea where I got this recipe from. I stumbled across a ton of recipes on my computer that I completely forgot about! So of course we had to start making some this week in order to share the good ones with you all.

This one my mom recently made as well and apparently it was a huge hit between her and dad! Dad went back for several helpings!

Super easy to make, very yummy. I concur.

Arkansas Chicken Casserole

ARKANSAS CHICKEN CASSEROLE

2 whole chicken breasts
1 stick of margarine
1 cup of chopped celery
1 cup of chopped onion
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of sliced mushrooms
3 cups of cooked rice
8 oz. jar of processed cheese food
salt to taste

Cook chicken until tender. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Cook onion & celery in margarine
until tender. Add cheese. Stir until melted. Add mushrooms & chicken. Blend in soup. Add cooked
rice. Pour into large, greased casserole dish. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.

0 comments: