BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

BBQ Cheddar Chicken Roll Ups

I got this recipe out of the latest Kraft Food & Family magazine. If you follow my blog, you know that I definitely live for my next edition of this mag to arrive in our mailbox. I especially love the summer editions as they tend to have a lot of great grilling ideas and fruity desserts.

This particular wrap struck me as something I'd like to try. Mainly because I seem to have this slight obsession with BBQ sauce at the moment, and we had all the ingredients in our kitchen already in order to make it! An obvious choice, huh? We made it for a light supper on a Friday night after work and we both really enjoyed it.

If you haven't checked out Kraft's Food & Family site, you're missing out!

BBQ Cheddar Chicken Roll Ups

1 each large green and red pepper, cut into strips (4 cups)
1 large onion, thinly sliced (1 cup)
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1/3 cup barbecue Sauce
4 whole wheat tortillas (10 inch), warmed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Cook and stir vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until no longer pink. Stir in barbecue sauce; cook on medium heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.

Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas; top with cheese. Roll up. Cut diagonally in half to serve.

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Hey Court, what are those hotdogs from SuperTarget called that taste just like a Dome Dog?

I miss you!